We provide quick repair turnaround time and warranty our workmanship.
Nationwide supply of durable, new and professionally refurbished equipment.
Servicing & Maintenance
We are proficient with medical electronics PCB Repairs, servicing & Maintenance.
we are undertaking the repair and maintenance job most all the medical equipment.
Philips RespironicsBipap ST
Philips Respironics, a pioneer in noninvasive ventilation (NIV) and a global leader in the respiratory medical device market, introduces the next generation BiPAP S/T ventilatory support system.By combining Respironics' proven bi-level technology with a new, improved platform, the NIV system rated "Best Brand"* by homecare providers just got better for clinicians and patients.The new BiPAP S/T homecare ventilator is cleared for use with patients as young as seven years of age and who weigh more than 40 pounds.
• Size: 18 cm x 14 cm x 10 cm (7" L x 5.5" W x 4" H)
• Weight: Approximately 1.36 kg (3 lbs.)
• Modes: CPAP, S, ST
• Bi-Flex: Available on S mode
• Timed inspiration:0.5 to 3.0 seconds
• IPAP: 4 to 25 cm H2O
• EPAP: 4 to 25 cm H2O
• CPAP: 4 to 20 cm H2O
• Ramp:0 to 45 minutes
• Breath rate:0 to 30 BPM
• Patient alarms available: Patient Disconnect, Apnea, Low Minute Ventilation
• Sound level: < 30 Dba typical at 10 cm H20 pressure
• Electrical: AC voltage source 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.1 A; DC power 12 VDC, 5.0 A