We provide quick repair turnaround time and warranty our workmanship.
Nationwide supply of durable, new and professionally refurbished equipment.
Servicing & Maintenance
We are proficient with medical electronics PCB Repairs, servicing & Maintenance.
we are undertaking the repair and maintenance job most all the medical equipment.
Philips RespironicsBiPAP Auto BiFlex
The System One 60 Series Bi-PAP has Bi-Flex technology to make the use of a BiPAP machine slightly more comfortable for the patient. Bi-Flex machines have two set pressures or in an Auto, they have a minimum and a high along with a pressure difference setting. The means that throughout the night, as your Expiratory Pressure increses, the Inspiratory Pressure increases with it.
• Mode of Operation: Auto Bi-PAP or Fixed Bi-PAP
• Warranty: 2 years
• Special User Features: Bi-Flex; lighted LEDs
• Pressure Range: 4-25cm
• Ramp Time: 0-45 minutes (5 minute increments)
• Starting Ramp Pressure: 4 to EPAP; patient adjustable
• Device Set-up: LCD/control wheel/push button
• Data Storage Capacity (Min): 7- and 30- day average, SD Card: > 1 yr, On board: up to 6 months
• Data Storage Content: Usage, AHI, Leak
• Compliance Meter: Breathing Detection
• Altitude Compensation: Automatic
• Electrical Requirements: 100 – 240 VAC
• Humidifier: Integrates with System One Heated Humidifier (DS6H) and/ or System One Heated Tube Humidifier (DS6T)
• DC Power: DC Cable available for purchase
• AC Power: 100-240 VAC
• Actual Weight: 3 lbs.; 1.36 kg
• Travel Sized: 7" x 5.5" x 4"; 18cm x 14cm x 10cm
• Sound Level: 2.6 db (no humidifier; CFlex 0) to 4.2 db (with humidifier; CFlex 3).