We provide quick repair turnaround time and warranty our workmanship.
Nationwide supply of durable, new and professionally refurbished equipment.
Servicing & Maintenance
We are proficient with medical electronics PCB Repairs, servicing & Maintenance.
we are undertaking the repair and maintenance job most all the medical equipment.
BreasiSleep 25 BIPAP
The iSleep 25 is an advanced high performance BiLevel Time (Spontaneous/Time or ST) device with CPAP function. Thanks to eSync the iSleep 25 synchronizes smoothly with the patient's breathing pattern.
Adjustable settings for the leakage-compensated inspiratory and expiratory triggers allow for very comfortable breathing. The back-up frequency guarantees patient’s ventilation during central apneas or intermittent hypoventilation. By adjusting rise time and triggers, the iSleep 25 settings can be matched exactly to the patient’s needs.
• Ventilation Modes: CPAP, Bi-Level
• Device Modes: Clinical, Home
• IPAP: 4 to 20 cmH20
• EPAP: 4 to 20 cmH2O
• Inspiratory Trigger (eSync): 1 to 9
• Expiratory Trigger: Automatic
• Back-up Rate: 6 BPM
• Maximum Flow in CPAP mode
• Mains supply: 100 to 240 V AC
• External DC supply: 24 V DC, 12V adapter available
• W x H x D: 173 x 172 x 209 mm (without HA20)
• Weight: 2,0 kg
• Air outlet: 22 mm conical standard connector
• Recommended mask leakage: 20 to 40 litres/min at 10 cmH2O
• Minimum mask leakage: 12 litres/min at 4 cmH2O